Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"They turn the spotlights up, that's when the tops come down. We came to rock all night, until they kick us out" -- It's in Wildcats music this year...and I think GBE too, but nothing comes up when I google the lyrics
i wanna know this too

0:30 - 0:40
I know there's a voiceover but Im curious to what that song (instrumental) is . . . very familiar but cant figure it out . ..

0:30 - 0:40
I know there's a voiceover but Im curious to what that song (instrumental) is . . . very familiar but cant figure it out . ..

I know it but I can't seem to place it. I think it is by Yaz. Situation is the song, I believe. I love that song.

There's a song right at the beginning of Greenbay Elite Lime's mix this year, where a voiceover says "Greenbay, you know we're standing in the limelight". Is the girl part a song, or voiceover as well? If so I like desp. need to know the name <3 thanks in advance!

Green Bay Elite Lime 12-13

I think someone already asked this, but the song that sounds like;

'Last dance (or chance)... something about no rules, no boundaries' from the CJA Senior Level 5 routine on CMT's Cheer? I know the general consensus seems to be it's production music, but it just sounds so much like a singer that is around in cheer music, too much of a good song to be only production music?

K this isn't technically going by what the thread is for, but I feel like this is the best place to ask. Who stunted to the Glee version of I Look To You by Whitney Houston last year? It's bugging me so much..

Back