Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can anyone tell me the song that goes "girl you better werk" it's in aces worlds mix and also in green bay elite limes worlds mix. around the jump section.

Okay the Artist is Cherie Lily. soundcloud.com/cherielily‎ Check out her soundcloud. The name of the song you want is Werk. But if you listen to a couple other songs you'll hear how much producers actually use her. She's been in a dozen mixes.

can someone tell me what song is used in Pro athletics small senior coed pyramid section from UCA all-star nationals.
UGH!!! I tried everything to find this stupid song! EVERYTHING!!! I'm so upset. I couldn't find it unfortunately. Theres only one last option, unless you already found it... Facebook message Chatwic and ask him. Give him all the specifics. Send and pray that he responds. I don't think he really cares for cheer music anymore... which is SAD :(

But anyway, he also has a new business venture going on right now and I think he's really focused on it so you could try this website: waveforlife.com his contact information is right there on the page. He might be more likely to respond. Do me a favor, if you already found it or if he responds can you come back to the board and let me know please? It's killing me :D

Okay so I can't seem to find a good video anywhere of their music, but Central Jersey Rated R has a song in it that I can't seem to find! It starts at 1:37, right after the vo "we are rated r" and it literally says rated r, rated r, rated r because baby I am rated r.

I just can't find it… it seems like the easiest song to find… haha

Okay so I can't seem to find a good video anywhere of their music, but Central Jersey Rated R has a song in it that I can't seem to find! It starts at 1:37, right after the vo "we are rated r" and it literally says rated r, rated r, rated r because baby I am rated r.

I just can't find it… it seems like the easiest song to find… haha

Kim Sozzi - Rated R! Perfect for them!

Back