Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha thank you! my names isnt tgjaglover for nothin ;) but this song seems to be impossible to find/get a hold of..

hahaha thank you! my names isnt tgjaglover for nothin ;) but this song seems to be impossible to find/get a hold of..

Hahah, I fell in love with that song in 07 and I couldnt find it either, than finally after Worlds this year I was like bump it, Ill buy it off Itunes, so if you still cant find it/dont have it and want it, send me a PM and Ill email it to you :)

love Revolver by Madonna! I'm hoping to hear less of the "popular" songs this year! aka America's Top 40... No more same-ol, predictable stuff. Some are okay, but not the whole routine at least.

love Revolver by Madonna! I'm hoping to hear less of the "popular" songs this year! aka America's Top 40... No more same-ol, predictable stuff. Some are okay, but not the whole routine at least.

I completely agree. I like having to search through google to find a song that's in a routine because I don't recognize it, because then I end up finding new songs that I love :)

What song is in Tog Gun's world music from 0:57-1:04 it sounds like, baby you really really ...... and 1:11-1:20 something about Miami??

Back