South African Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 2, 2016
Hi All

I run a Cheer Club in South Africa. We are really limited to resources and was hoping you might be able to help point me in the direction of anything online that could help develop us over here :) Be it stunt help, choregraphy, music.....any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you :)

Welcome! @King are there still webinars that offer coaching "clinics" or training sessions? There are also some videos on youtube that teach technique, and there are so many routines posted on youtube as well. Start with the lower levels since they have slower choreography and more basic skills. There are some coaches on this board who may also be willing to help answers questions you may have.

I help run a website called Fierce Connection. There is over 300 hours on there. Email [email protected] and see if possibly there is something we could do for you

Hi All

I run a Cheer Club in South Africa. We are really limited to resources and was hoping you might be able to help point me in the direction of anything online that could help develop us over here :) Be it stunt help, choregraphy, music.....any help would be hugely appreciated.

Welcome to Fierceboard and to the bigger world of cheerleading!

Hi All

Welcome to Fierceboard! So nice to have people from all over the world here! :D

I know that they're filming Bring It On in South Africa at the moment. There are a few Aussies and Brits over there- I'm sure they'd love to come and help out if you're not too far away from where they are filming.
The 6th one?

Back