All-Star Southwest Florida Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 27, 2011
Hey everyone! I am wondering what gyms are in Southwest florida other then TG Naples and Paradise Cheer. I know that Brandon is in the Tampa area but I am talking about Venice, North Port and Fort Myers...help me out! thanks!

Hey everyone! I am wondering what gyms are in Southwest florida other then TG Naples and Paradise Cheer. I know that Brandon is in the Tampa area but I am talking about Venice, North Port and Fort Myers...help me out! thanks!

Venice & North Port is only like 10-20 minutes from Sarasota and there are a lot of brandon cheerleaders that carpool to brandon from sarasota.. sarasota to brandon is only like another 30-40 minutes.. if your looking for a really small gym that does local competitions and the highest level in the gym is level 3 there is Funtastics Flyers in Sarasota, Dynasty elite in Bradenton, and another gym n bradenton that changes their name every year.. last i remember they were purple and green and I wanna say premiere elite?... maybe..might have made that name up..

Palm Beach Lighting is on the other coast, so that is like 3 hours =) , I need to find something in either North Port or Venice, thanks for your help!

You could always go to North Port High School and cheer.. they go to a couple of competitions.. I know their coach, she used to own the Brandon Allstars gym in Sarasota before it shut down and Peter (the owner of Brandon Allstars) does their choreography.

I'm looking for somewhere to tumble near Sanibel during spring break. I know we will be going to Naples for at least a day so I might go to Top Gun there but Paradise is closer to Sanibel. Can anyone tell me when these gyms have open gyms?

Back