All-Star Sparks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CoachDerek my friend cheered at Sparks, and told me there was a tanning booth inside. I can't tell if she's kidding, but can you please set it straight? Hahaha.

CoachDerek my friend cheered at Sparks, and told me there was a tanning booth inside. I can't tell if she's kidding, but can you please set it straight? Hahaha.
LOL...nope no tanning booth in the gym! They did have a mom that owned a salon and she would come in and do spray tans for those that wanted them.

What teams does G-Force/Cheer Nation have? Any level 5s?

I know this thread is REALLY old but I didn't know where else I should've asked.

I know this thread is REALLY old but I didn't know where else I should've asked.

I could be wrong but I don't think they have level 5. Most of level 5 athletes went elsewhere.

On their facebook as of August:
The people have spoken....introducing our NEW CHEER NATION TEAMS:

Mini Majesty
Youth Dynasty
Junior Reign
Senior Royalty (large level 2)
Senior Supremacy (small level 3)

One of the boys ended up at T&S on Obsession. He is a fantastic addition to the team and has been my CP's savior as far as stunting is concerned. :) Sparks taught him well. :)

3 of the boys went to Top Gun too! A bunch of them are at ECE now as well.

So were all of the boys seniors or something? Cause Sparks to TG is a hell of a move...
I would assume the T&S and the Gymtyme guy are in college and supersenioring.

Back