All-Star Special Need Teams 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I teach Special Education. I wish I could get a video of lots of the different special needs teams to share with my students! Our town isn't big enough to have a special needs team yet. Hopefully, one day it will happen.

I teach Special Education. I wish I could get a video of lots of the different special needs teams to share with my students! Our town isn't big enough to have a special needs team yet. Hopefully, one day it will happen.

Kris, I'm not sure how "big" you think the town needs to be. My first special needs team at ACE had 5 athletes. It can be done. Send me an email to [email protected] and let's talk about it.

There's no age limit, so if you have adults with special needs, they can join too!

Kris, I'm not sure how "big" you think the town needs to be. My first special needs team at ACE had 5 athletes. It can be done. Send me an email to [email protected] and let's talk about it.

Thanks, I will e mail you. The owner/Coach of my gym said she would start a special needs team if she could get some kids interested. I asked around and wasn't able to get much interest. :(

Back