All-Star Special Needs Cheer In Australia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aussiekat

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 23, 2011

Quick back story: Dave's dad has been working as the emcee for the AASCF competitions for a long time. He never thought either of his sons would be involved in the cheer world, but now one is a cheer music producer (who did my worlds track :D), and Dynamite Dave made his debut a month ago as an athlete representing Cheer Factor. So proud of what this team has achieved together and can't wait to see them compete again at States at the end of September.

As the older sister of a little boy with Down syndrome, I have to say this video is awesome! It's amazing what athletes with special needs can do with the proper training and investment.

Thanks for sharing, and rock on, Dynamite Dave!

Thanks for sharing! Brought tears to my eyes.

My daughter has Down syndrome and she is totally obsessed with cheer. It is so wonderful that these opportunities are out there for our kids.

wow this is so perfect i always love watching special needs teams i saw one at worlds they were perfect!!! Special needs athletes are cheerlebirties

Bumping this thread back up!
The Project is a nationally broadcast show and they did a feature on Dynamite Dave at the AASCF Nationals competition. He was on just before our level 6 teams to an absolutely packed stadium. I had the pleasure of working with Dave, April, Tabs and Rell, and I couldn't be more thankful for the experience. Big thank you to AASCF for making sure everyone got to see him (and for an excellent competition :)).

Back