All-Star Spirit Celebration Worlds Bid Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone get Extreme Cheer Co Small Coed Video?

Wow! Your coach didn't tell you it was a 2 day event and competing twice in 1 day was optional?
With a paid bid to win/lose I'm thinking 2 days is always going to be the best option. JMO
Not sure if this applied to her or not but football playoffs are going on right now and there were playoff games on Saturday. Kind of makes it hard for a kid to be in 2 places at one time so opting for Sunday only performance was the only way some could go.

Anyone get Extreme Cheer Co Small Coed Video?

Jr. Heart beat them for grand at our competition on Saturday. They are very clean as usual. They have up'd their difficulty in stunting this year. I am very impressed by this team. They get better every single year.

Jr. Heart beat them for grand at our competition on Saturday. They are very clean as usual. They have up'd their difficulty in stunting this year. I am very impressed by this team. They get better every single year.

I choreographed their stunts and pyramid this year. Tad, Nikki and Adam are PHENOMENAL coaches. I have no doubt they will have a very successful year!!! Their tumbling is insane this year.

For those crying about having to go twice please consider that Sure looks like those who went on Sunday had a significant scoring advantage compared to those on Saturday. The scoring was much looser Sunday morning it looks like. So I wouldn't say they were at a disadvantage. It's hard to have the same level of consistency regardless of the score sheet and judging panel when u have two different sessions on two different days. It's hard to know which one will have the advantage but in this case the Sunday morning session looked to be the benefactor.

I choreographed their stunts and pyramid this year. Tad, Nikki and Adam are PHENOMENAL coaches. I have no doubt they will have a very successful year!!! Their tumbling is insane this year.

Definitely getting better and better every year. The same two boys do tumble like 3-4 times a piece in the routine, lol, but whatever works to get their numbers up!! I just love the fact that this gym out of nowhereville Oklahoma is stepping it up and starting to look like a true world's caliber team. I am always one to root for the underdogs for sure!! :) Their stunts and pyramid looked great Kyle!

For those crying about having to go twice please consider that Sure looks like those who went on Sunday had a significant scoring advantage compared to those on Saturday. The scoring was much looser Sunday morning it looks like. So I wouldn't say they were at a disadvantage. It's hard to have the same level of consistency regardless of the score sheet and judging panel when u have two different sessions on two different days. It's hard to know which one will have the advantage but in this case the Sunday morning session looked to be the benefactor.

The teams I saw get high scores on Sunday morning seemed to really benefit from the judges' bias for teams that don't fall down a bunch.

Back