All-Star Spirit Celebration Worlds Bid Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definitely getting better and better every year. The same two boys do tumble like 3-4 times a piece in the routine, lol, but whatever works to get their numbers up!! I just love the fact that this gym out of nowhereville Oklahoma is stepping it up and starting to look like a true world's caliber team. I am always one to root for the underdogs for sure!! :) Their stunts and pyramid looked great Kyle!

Thank you. I was at their gym for the first time this summer. Their gym is really middle of no where. Its even next to an Old Baptist Church... which was my favorite part! LOL!

I choreographed their stunts and pyramid this year. Tad, Nikki and Adam are PHENOMENAL coaches. I have no doubt they will have a very successful year!!! Their tumbling is insane this year.

And David's back now :)
Those three guys are some phenomenal coaches, and I jumped at every chance I had to work with them. I've never persoanlly worked with Nikki, but everyone I know that has, speaks incredibly positively of her.

Cheer Athletics Wildcats-Wow.. can we talk about their awesome technique just in their opening alone.. I love this routine and those uniforms!! Classic but pretty all in one look.

Spirit of Texas- Simply Fabulous from start to finish.. but I expect nothing less from them.. I love the purple heart. Both teams.. Gotta say that pyramid.. hot!! Girl doing a scorpion then flipping up to a stretch pyramid. Love it!

And David's back now :)
Those three guys are some phenomenal coaches, and I jumped at every chance I had to work with them. I've never persoanlly worked with Nikki, but everyone I know that has, speaks incredibly positively of her.

Nikki is just Fierce. She does a lot of their choreography. I haven't met David but heard all crazy good things. This will be their breakout year. I feel years past ECC has tumbling, lacked stunts or they had stunts and lacked tumbling. They got a total package team this year. Not lacking in stunts, tumbling or execution!

Not sure if this applied to her or not but football playoffs are going on right now and there were playoff games on Saturday. Kind of makes it hard for a kid to be in 2 places at one time so opting for Sunday only performance was the only way some could go.

We had that situation last year too. We were the first team to compete at 7:35 am and then girls families had to drive to Lufkin from the venue so girls could cheer on the sidelines. The coach let the EP know as soon as the schedule came out and they worked with us and all the other teams that made a request. Football IS huge in Texas! Just something to consider for next time.

Amazing picture taken by one of the parents this weekend
176917_4004379471377_1351563507_o.jpg

Back