All-Star Spirit Cheer 2/12 - 13/2011 Hartford, CT

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what level 5/6 teams are going that still need bids, or have an at large and are going for a paid?

our intl coed and sm sr have an at large
fame [intl all girl] needs a bid still

what level 5/6 teams are going that still need bids, or have an at large and are going for a paid?

Are you from ECE? What's going on with your level 6 AG team?

Anyone know when the schedule will be out? Or any other gyms going to this?

This is the competition that screwed up the bids/placements last year in small senior between ECE and Cheer Factor right?
Confirmation that CF will be there again??

SO Cheer Factor ended up with the Partial. What bids went out last year, and to who?

WOW SO MANY QUESTIONS hahaha

So far I have heard:

CC Champs
Cheer Factor
Cheer Intensity
CNY Storm
ECE
Full House
Jersey Pride
Keystone Extreme
PRO Athletics (Holbrook & Leominster)
Sparks
Spirit Central
Take One All Stars
Ultimate Starz
USA Wildcats
Xtreme Cheer CT

Anyone know when the schedule will be out? Or any other gyms going to this?

This is the competition that screwed up the bids/placements last year in small senior between ECE and Cheer Factor right?
Confirmation that CF will be there again??

SO Cheer Factor ended up with the Partial. What bids went out last year, and to who?

WOW SO MANY QUESTIONS hahaha

I don't think there was mess up with the bids, they miss calculated the scores and announced CF in first over ECE. SJS handed down the Partial Paid to CF when they got their paid bid from Battle at the Capitol.

I don't think there was mess up with the bids, they miss calculated the scores and announced CF in first over ECE. SJS handed down the Partial Paid to CF when they got their paid bid from Battle at the Capitol.

This competition was so INCREDIBLY disorganized last year from the warm up room to announcing the wrong team in first place to telling 2 teams they were next in line with the partial paid... Hopefully they step up their game this year - looks like its going to be a lot bigger of a comp!

Yeah that's what I meant that they mis-scored ECE.

USA Wildcats have an at large and are trying for a paid...can anyone make a list of level 5 worlds teams going that need a bid or have one and looking to upgrade.... please????

Back