All-Star Spirit Cheer 2/12 - 13/2011 Hartford, CT

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry I couldn't finish updating everyone! I actually do have a life outside of the boards ;) (despite what everyone probably thinks of me!) hahaha hopefully you all figured out you could read her twitter.

will someone upload a video of just cheer sm sr 5? or pm me if you have one? im dying to see them!

pleaseee lett me know about sr coed level 4
Watched a little of it.
ECE hit but probably 10-15 minutes later I saw a girl getting taken away in a stretcher
Champion was really impressive! I was pleasantly surprised with them.
Full House had a few falls I think? Don't remember much else... if that says anything.

Does anybody know the small senior 3 scores or the small senior 2 placements?
I'd loove to see how senior 2 played out.. SUCH a large division!

Watched a little of it.
ECE hit but probably 10-15 minutes later I saw a girl getting taken away in a stretcher
Full House had a few falls I think? Don't remember much else... if that says anything.

JUST KIDDING. ECE had a flyer bobble and miss a few skills in their first stunt.

Watched a little of it.

excuse me im on full house coed 4 and we didnt have any falls we had like one tumbling bust kthanks

Back