All-Star Spirit Of Hope Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twisters all stars got an at large and Greensboro got a partial paid. Those are small seniors.

Dance - Virginia Wild Int. Open Coed got an at large. Carolina Legacy Cheer and Dance Kryptonite got an at large and Premier Clayton Shockers Big Diprz got a partial paid.

Thats all I know right now XD
Twisters all stars got an at large and Greensboro got a partial paid. Those are small seniors.

Dance - Virginia Wild Int. Open Coed got an at large. Carolina Legacy Cheer and Dance Kryptonite got an at large and Premier Clayton Shockers Big Diprz got a partial paid.

Please let me clarify something, Elite cheer and Dance Lightning was offered the partial paid dance bid but declined it. They took first in Senior hip hop.

Please let me clarify something, Elite cheer and Dance Lightning was offered the partial paid dance bid but declined it. They took first in Senior hip hop.
Uh... yea... Sorry. :confused:
They already got one I think or they have too many crossovers from Diamonds/Max 5 to go to dance worlds. Sorry about that. :p

This is what I've figured out for partial paids from this & the other thread as I updated the wiki..

Partial Paid Bids
ACE Cheer Company Thunderbirds (Small Coed)
A-Towne Dynasty Allstars Legends (Large Coed)
Charlotte Allstars TEAL (Medium Coed)
Florida Top Dog Allstars (Large Coed)
Pittsburgh Superstars (Medium All Girl)

Anyone know anything about the at-larges?

Are you sure Florida Top Dog got a Partial Paid?

Does anyone know the final placements of Large Coed? I was told ACX got 2nd, which is why I'm confused if 2 Large Coed teams got partial paids.

Edit: I just realized you edited it. =)

Charlotte Allstars teal got one
just wanted everyone to know the competition was a success!!! charlotte teal got the bid! it was a great competition seeing teal and notorious go head to head both, teams! really looked good back stage! notorious had timing issue in tumbling run. teal had issue in stunts, but both teams were very respectful to each other. notorious stunt went off!!! pyramid was amazing! loved teal pyramid as well!

Does anyone know who got the bids in Charlotte this weekend?
I'm from ATA all star, just wanted to say that the competition this weekend was amazing! we did wonderful and got a bid:) i would also like to say that i loved the medium coed division: charlotte teal had issues but, great routine! FAME Notorious routine was AMAZING! i couldn't tell what happen during tumbling but, this routine gave me chills when i saw the opening, on DAY1! so many great elements. Charlotte teal stayed alert back stage, as Notorious warmed up. but both team really, gave a performance. i DONT KNOW WHO I WANT TO WHEN WORLDS IN THIS DIVISION! over the spirit of hope was great success! most memorable part for ME "NOTORIOUS STUNT SEQUENCE",

Are you sure Florida Top Dog got a Partial Paid?

Does anyone know the final placements of Large Coed? I was told ACX got 2nd, which is why I'm confused if 2 Large Coed teams got partial paids.

Edit: I just realized you edited it. =)

florida top dog got an at large

the palcements were
1st- A-towne Dynasty
2nd- acx jags
3rd- florida top dog
:)

Okay.. so here's the complete list (I hope)

Partial Paid Bids
Greensboro Allstars Diamond Elite (Small All Girl)

At-Large Bids
FAME Allstars Blackout (Small Coed)
FAME Allstars Notorious (Medium Coed)
Famous Superstars (Int'l Coed 5)
Twisters Allstars (Small All Girl)

Okay.. so here's the complete list (I hope)

Partial Paid Bids
Greensboro Allstars Diamond Elite (Small All Girl)

At-Large Bids
FAME Allstars Blackout (Small Coed)
FAME Allstars Notorious (Medium Coed)
Famous Superstars (Int'l Coed 5)
Twisters Allstars (Small All Girl)

Pittsburgh Superstars was Large All Girl.

Pittsburgh Superstars was Large All Girl.
Yes, but they only have 30 girls. Same thing that happened at Jamfest this past weekend. FCA Diamonds & CEA Lady X competed in Large All Girl, and both got paid bids, but they're medium senior, and thus, will compete in the medium senior division at Worlds. EP's don't split a division into medium/large unless they are at least 2 teams in each division. The only true large senior teams (36 girls) this season are World Cup, Maryland Twisters, and Cheer Extreme.

Back