All-Star Spirit Of Hope Jan 13-14 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's why everyone said PM it if you have it.

I saw that but thought it wasn't a big deal to post it. Still the same, so I guess Big Brother isn't watching yet or doesn't care.

Maybe they'll just change the schedule completely as revenge. :confused: :eek:

Last edited:
I saw that but thought it wasn't a big deal to post it. Still the same, so I guess Big Brother isn't watching yet or doesn't care.

Maybe they'll just change the schedule completely as revenge. :confused: :eek:[/QUOTE

We're referring to this password as if it's the nuclear code lol. I actually look forward to trying to guess it every year. My patience ran out early this year and I ended up asking fierceboarders to dm it to me. Going to save it quick just in case it does change . Wouldn't be the end of the world if it did change though, don't stress!

Honestly, the comp is two weeks away...what is the big effing need for this ridiculous secrecy?? This EP drives me crazy with the passwords...how come we know the NCA schedule WEEKS in advance without rioting in the streets, but this comp needs to guard its info like the Crown Jewels???

Honestly, the comp is two weeks away...what is the big effing need for this ridiculous secrecy?? This EP drives me crazy with the passwords...how come we know the NCA schedule WEEKS in advance without rioting in the streets, but this comp needs to guard its info like the Crown Jewels???
Because they sell the schedule. The money goes towards charity and the event producers.

Because they sell the schedule. The money goes towards charity and the event producers.
I respect the fact that they donate a portion of the proceeds to charity...but I would think that the fact that the admission to this comp is double the price of a normal comp would cover that rather than inconveniencing families that are traveling and need to know when they will compete. Besides...I prefer donating directly to the foundation while there, rather than being forced to purchase a program for an event.

I respect the fact that they donate a portion of the proceeds to charity...but I would think that the fact that the admission to this comp is double the price of a normal comp would cover that rather than inconveniencing families that are traveling and need to know when they will compete. Besides...I prefer donating directly to the foundation while there, rather than being forced to purchase a program for an event.

Indeed, I'm with you on that.

Back