All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the Johnson C Smith band that plays at the beginning of the awards...that is super cool!

My first year there, I was on stage for awards, I don't even remember why, but the band came out and scared the ever-loving poo out of me.
I was all into the prayer and amen, then BAM!!! I no longer trust awards ceremonies.

@THEJOEL You planning on waiting that long????? LOL I thought you weren't a newbie!;) It's good the first time and I have enjoyed the band every time but more than one of the ceremonies in one day is a bit much for me.

Anybody remember the super bouncy ball awards concussion catastrophe from last year, or did I not discuss that...

Does any one have video of awards ?
First year going and I would like to know what's coming.
There is no video in the world to prepare you for it!! Between the loud band that scares the crap out of you when they start, the heart wrenching video about Hope, and the absolutely awful announcer...it's a one of a kind experience. If I didn't have to drive home until 3:00 am that night I would join all of you at the Westin bar for the entire afternoon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back