All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought there was a video of last year on here, just a page or two back, i believe......????

Unless they do the exact same performance every year (and I guess they might) I was saying if somebody's there, I would watch a this year video if they got one.

Unless they do the exact same performance every year (and I guess they might) I was saying if somebody's there, I would watch a this year video if they got one.
I think we went four years in a row. It was the same thing every year. There's only so much you can do with a floor full of cheerleaders waiting for awards I guess.

Do they sell admission on Friday or do you have to wait until Saturday?
Would rather get them Friday than have To wait in a line Saturday.

Do they sell admission on Friday or do you have to wait until Saturday?
Would rather get them Friday than have To wait in a line Saturday.

Universal Spirit's website says they'll be selling tickets from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Friday. A lot of us who live in Charlotte get tickets then to avoid the long lines Sat.

They sell Friday. Not sure what time they start but definitely in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad most of you guys will still be there later in the day! My sister goes on at 8:10pm tomorrow and 7:37pm on Sunday.

OK, all of us late nighters need to share divisions, times, and halls so we can watch. Of course I probably need to stay in Hall A for CPs entire division just so I can see how everyone does:)

The weather up here looks BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to get out of the office and get the weekend started. I hope everyone enjoys their stay in CLT and may all your teams hit. :cheering:

I should be there today from about 5-8pm! If I miss anyone today I'll be there longer tomorrow.

Back