All-Star Spirit Sports Toms River 3-5-11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 26, 2011
Looks like this will be a fierce competition with lots of talent. Did you notice that they are planning on clearing the arena after each award session and making you pay each time you enter a session.

Looks like this will be a fierce competition with lots of talent. Did you notice that they are planning on clearing the arena after each award session and making you pay each time you enter a session.
thats weirdd.. paying for each sessionnn

$5 per session and if you have ever been to the Ritacco center it is small and tight. Not sure how they plan on clearing the entire arena each time.

WOW that competition was complete chaos. They said they only expected half the turn out that actually came. It was soooo hot and packed, they opened the connected school and used their auditorium as the awards hall. The competition itself was a mess because of the amount of teams and fans. Adorable bows stand though! $10 each and they would normally sell online for around 15 or 20! There was a ton of talented teams though!

I wanted to get a bow so bad but it was SOOOO crazy in there!

I just want to state one fact...i was trying to meet up with my team and i was told i wasn't allowed in the arena because EVERYONE was leaving but clearly MY team was sitting there......i was very angry at that lady

FIRST PLACE -Youth 3 WC Little Dippers/ Junior 3 WC Super Sonics(10 teams) /junior 4 WC Starburst. Then I left.It was very hot and packed.

Divisions I know..

Mini 1- Rocket Elite
Youth 1- Gems Cheer Stars Rubies
Youth 2 Large- World Cup Milkyways (I believe not 100 percent sure on this)
Junior 4 Large- World Cup Starburts
Junior 4 Small- Star Athletics
Senior Small 2- Comet all stars
Senior 3- South Jesey Storm
Senior 3 Large- All Star cheer academy
Senior 4- Just cheer
Senior 5- Just cheer
Senior Open 5- World Cup Cosmic Rays

Back