OT Spirit Week Costumes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

krystynakrez

CheeringWonka
Jul 4, 2010
Okay so my Spirit Week is coming up next week. I have all of my costumes except for 2. I need ideas for Make-Believe Monday and Worldwide Wednesday. The only restrictions are that there can be no evil or scary characters. Thanks for your help :)

You could go as a princess for Make Believe monday. Do you know how to make a no-sew tutu? They take 30 minutes and cost about $20 for the Tulle. You can pair it with any similar colored shirt (shiny is preferable) and a crown

You can be an easy fairy. All you need are some wings and some glittery makeup. Or if you have a red cheer bow, take some mouse ears to it and be Minnie Mouse. I need help with celebrity day. I can't think of anyone to be

You can be an easy fairy. All you need are some wings and some glittery makeup. Or if you have a red cheer bow, take some mouse ears to it and be Minnie Mouse. I need help with celebrity day. I can't think of anyone to be
I wanted to be Flo the Progressive Girl but I don't know if she counts as make believe... does she count as a celeb? haha

For make believe day you should be Harry Potter! All you need are some taped up glasses and eyeliner to draw on a scar.

The only problem is that I go to private school so it has to be "modest." That means no bare shoulders, no low cut shirts, no short skirts, no ripped clothing... you know; all that annoying stuff

Back