All-Star Spiritfest Hartford Ct 3/14-3/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great question. I hear the following aren't because they are going to UCA
1. ECE Tewksbury (idk about ECE CT)
2. Pro Weymouth
3. USA Wildcats (I think)

I think 1 or 2 level 5 WC teams are going there instead of UCA, like last year... I guessed, going for a bid... But tbh, I am not sure and maybe passing another rumor...

Cheer Factor All Stars will be there, I believe all 19teams but I may be off by a couple (not sure about our Tinys).

This is hearsay, but I heard that the only team from ECE CT that would be going is Fame (their L5 team) *if* they don't have their bid by the beginning of March.

All CC Champs Teams!
Small Youth 1
Large Junior 2
Small Youth 3
Large Senior 4.2
Large Senior 4
Small Junior Coed 5 ( Hopefully) (If we do attend it will be our first comp)
Small Senior Coed 5

So glad our coach finally decided not to go this year after many frustrating years of this comp!
Ditto! It SHOULD say something to the event producer that local gyms who have supported this comp for years are choosing to attend competitions out of area instead, but for some reason I don't think the EP will get the message.!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Can I ask what is so bad about this comp? I went 2 times and loved it.

I've never been there, but from searching On Google I can tell that 1.) There's no bid declaration. It's a world bid event. 2.) Their facebook page is hardly updated. 3.) Posts schedules too close to the comp date. 4.) Seems badly organized. 5.) They only have a vauge website and a vauge facebook page.
:/

Back