All-Star Sportsmanship At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my cp had said that as they were on stage on day 2 indian elite senior itas small senior 4 was standing by the side of the stage cheering them on which was great we didnt have a huge crowd for our girls since we only brought one of our teams to cheersport also i know some of the girls from cheer extreme had came up to our girls and told them how great they did it was a great experience for our first time at a cheersport comp

We love cheering on other teams and making new friends :) ESP because our past couple of nationals we've only brought a few teams so we just like everyone to support each other! :)

Fame actually helped our tem out a lot during cheersport, we were the only team from our gym there so it was quite lonely. and we didnt do as well as we hoped the first day so the Fame team let us practice in the room they bought for their gym, it was sooo kind of them. and they even cheered us on the second day and it helped so much we were able to pull out the best routine we have ever done! so thank you fame! yall are amazing

That would be C4! Each of the 9 teams chooses a program to make a "good luck" card for at Cheersport. My daughter stayed up until 2:30 Saturday morning finishing the card for Brandon! The kids all enjoy doing it!

That was so nice. I may have to bring that up at the next big competition that we go too so that we can pay it forward. :)

Back