All-Star Spray Tans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Once I tried to put Jergen's on... but I missed half of my back. Yeaahhhhh... note to self, don't apply tanning lotion when you are only half awake. :oops:

I AM the palest person on earth and I got a spray tan for worlds and it was awsome! I didn't look like myself at all!?!?! The forst time I got it, it was iin myrtle beach for canam and it was great and was really cheap! And for white unis you just have to make sure you shower either 8 hrs after its done or just the next day. And it won't sweat off atleast the ones I get. I reccomande airbrush tans (by a person ) and not a boothed "spary tan"

I HATE doing it but I HAVE too or else I'm washed out at EVERY competition... ): I have ZERO ability to tan in my body WHATSOEVER... ): It sucks!

I have nothing against spray tans, I just hate the thought of a coach telling their gym 'you better go get spray tanned before the competition', and it being a requirement...not everybody needs it!

I was literally tanning bed addicted. I was so so so so so so in love with being tan and I went to the tanning bed like 5 days a week for a long time. And recently I went to the dermatologist and I had to have a biopsy and they like removed some skin on my back because it looked 'suspicous' and it scared the absolute crap out of me. My mom had skin cancer, which should be enough to keep me from going :(, but I guess being put in the position myself, the position of thinking I may have skin cancer, really turned my view on it... so I'm trying not to go anymore, this is a big step for me (not joking). But to make a long story short, I wanna start getting spray tans.

I am moderately tan still...
nq3bc9.jpg

I am the one in the white, and I've never gotten a spray tan before, so I'm not sure how much darker than my normal skin complexion I should go. I actually feel so pale right now... lol so can anyone help me? How much darker? How long after can you shower? How much do you pay for one usually? Will it rub off on my white uniform?
If you read all this, I applaud you.

I am the one in the white, and I've never gotten a spray tan before, so I'm not sure how much darker than my normal skin complexion I should go. I actually feel so pale right now... lol so can anyone help me? How much darker? How long after can you shower? How much do you pay for one usually? Will it rub off on my white uniform?
If you read all this, I applaud you.
You can go as dark as you feel you need to. For everyday use, I would say do a glow or a little darker than a glow. You can shower about 5-8 hours after you receive your tan, but ask the tanner before you leave. I have paid as little as $10 and as much as $50 dollars for a spray tan, usually I pay around $25 a sessions, but there are packages you can buy that you pay upfront and you can come tan as much as you want. And yes, tans do tend to rub off on clothes. If you are extremely careful with the way you but on your uniform, it should only be on the inside of the uni and woolite took tanning stains out of my daughters bling-tastic pageant clothes, so it should come out of a uniform, no matter how much bling is on it.
Here is my favorite site with a lot of questions and answers on it: http://www.spray-tan-byron-bay.com/spray-tanning-tips.html
Congrats on taking a positive direction with you health and good luck with tanning! :)

You can go as dark as you feel you need to. For everyday use, I would say do a glow or a little darker than a glow. You can shower about 5-8 hours after you receive your tan, but ask the tanner before you leave. I have paid as little as $10 and as much as $50 dollars for a spray tan, usually I pay around $25 a sessions, but there are packages you can buy that you pay upfront and you can come tan as much as you want. And yes, tans do tend to rub off on clothes. If you are extremely careful with the way you but on your uniform, it should only be on the inside of the uni and woolite took tanning stains out of my daughters bling-tastic pageant clothes, so it should come out of a uniform, no matter how much bling is on it.
Here is my favorite site with a lot of questions and answers on it: http://www.spray-tan-byron-bay.com/spray-tanning-tips.html
Congrats on taking a positive direction with you health and good luck with tanning! :)
thank you so much :)

Last year I kidded around about spray tanning my cp but this year she is begging to do it. One of the girls on her team came to practice before our 1st comp a beautiful golden brown and she was sold. I know there is a member on here that does airbrushing at events (she does pageants as well), her company is called Dancing Pickle (?). I may let her get it done for NCA but I think she's still to young to be hitting up the booth every week:D

Wow, my daughter is mixed and looks so pale right now. In the summer she looks black but right now it looks like she just has a light tan.
If she ever needed one I wouldn't mind getting her a spray tan tho!
So is mine with some Thai in there too and her face gets extra pale so I use bronzer on her always. I spray quick tan by body drench on myself (Sallys Beauty sells it) and may do her for big comps. Goes on nice and doesn't streak but I vasiline feet n hands first and apply thin lotion layer to elbow/knees and creases.

Back