All-Star Sr. All Girl Level 2 Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 4, 2013
I'm looking for a cute name for my senior all girl level 2 team. The gym is ECE Central (ECE's newest location) so we don't have a specific theme. Any ideas?

I'm looking for a cute name for my senior all girl level 2 team. The gym is ECE Central (ECE's newest location) so we don't have a specific theme. Any ideas?
Well I know ECE is blue black and white so there's color names:
Senior Blue
Senior white
Senior black
Royal
Pearl
Navy
Ivory
Platinum

Also ECE is kinda like Hollywood/celebrities so idk if any of these are taken:
Paparazzi
Famous
Spotlight
Stardom
Legendary
Notorious
Infamous

Other random names:
Glory
Honor
Eminence
Majesty
Superior

I'm not sure the direction you're going in but I could definitely see an ECE team with any of these names! Let me know what you choose :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's tough to pin point what exactly you're looking for in a team name.... Any general things you are geared towards or against (colors, qualities/adjectives, themes, gems, animals,etc. etc.)? Any things/symbols/ideas that your team bonds over? We're kind of having to take a shot in the dark here with random names, so it is difficult to help!

i think its a nice idea to see what the girls come up with! Im pretty sure thats how CEA SSX got the "sharks" from, they just came up with it as a team! i think itd be cute to have a team name that you and them think represent them as a team

I think allowing the team members to pick is a really nice thing to do, like if you cam up with a few then let them vote. My coach let us pick & it was a really awesome thing for us.

Back