All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The thing that I love about the flyers on Senior Elite is that they are all roughly the same size (at least from the looks of videos they are) so in the air it looks uniform. I hope that made sense but with the lack of sleep I am dealing with right now it probably doesn't.

The thing that I love about the flyers on Senior Elite is that they are all roughly the same size (at least from the looks of videos they are) so in the air it looks uniform. I hope that made sense but with the lack of sleep I am dealing with right now it probably doesn't.

Its cause theyre all life size barbies with duct tape uniforms :)

..You know that video about personal perception? Where you're so busy counting the basketball passes that you don't notice the guy in the gorilla suit dancing in the middle of everyone? Yeah, didn't see Ben Pope run across the floor. I was much too busy watching the awesomeness on the mat. Sorry my priorities are off..

Werd!! Even in person all I caught was the pass!

I really like the fact that SE utilizes more than just a select few girls for flying. Maddie bases too (as do other flyers), and a good variety of girls fly at some point. Plus they're really not all 4'11'' like me :oops:

Back