All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jumps were pretty bad. Why do they only throw 7 baskets?

PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OFF THE FLOOR. RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR DURING RUNNING TUMBLING?! LIKE WHO ARE YOU?

The person who ran across the floor to the left side of the floor during running tumbling was Ben Pope. And he looked like he was standing there to catch the second to last pass girl in case she didn't land her pass.

calikid said:
PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OFF THE FLOOR. RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR DURING RUNNING TUMBLING?! LIKE WHO ARE YOU?

I thought it was great that he was there to support the second last tumbler... she did a great job!! I know it would make me feel more confident if I saw a person that believes in me at the end of my pass cheering me on!

...although I do agree that his movement across the front distracts from the AMAZING last pass

Either way this is a fabulous routine that I am SO excited to see in person!!!!!!! <3

She injured her knee at practice last week. Just an extra precaution. That is also why she did not full up in the first stunt sequence.

Actually, a bit of a set back yesterday. But she tells me the routine got even better tonight with the help of Jamien Small.

they have a lottt of young people, it seems. easier to throw them around :)
but yeah that routine is pretty solid, gotta admit

they have a lottt of young people, it seems. easier to throw them around :)
but yeah that routine is pretty solid, gotta admit

I'm fairly certain all but 1 or 2 of their flyers are in high school. I wouldn't call them "young" when I know plenty of teams with majority 7th and 8th grade flyers. And Maddie's pretty tall, usually taller than her bases. Just talented girls!

..You know that video about personal perception? Where you're so busy counting the basketball passes that you don't notice the guy in the gorilla suit dancing in the middle of everyone? Yeah, didn't see Ben Pope run across the floor. I was much too busy watching the awesomeness on the mat. Sorry my priorities are off..

What were you thinking....paying more attention to the random people running across the floor and not the amazing talent on the floor??? LOL :)

Back