All-Star Ssx Worlds Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if its really different than the old uniform that they have i would say both days. i would hate to wear a charlotte uniform day 1 then go to a top gun uniform day 2

Deffinitely day 2! That'll give the crowd more to look forward to, that and their amazing routine with the changes and music! Work it outt SSX! :)

I think they should wear them day 2. I agree with whoever posted up there about the non cheer addicts giving something to freak out about.. :)
but they should save the better uni's and the coolest ones for finals because that is a more important day then the first

I think they should wear them Day 1 and then wear their normal level 5 uniform on Day two
but they should save the better uni's and the coolest ones for finals because that is a more important day then the first

I'm thinkin' opposite (obviously not the part about finals being more important). Plus we don't know that these uniforms are better or cooler (im not saying they are or arent because I havent seen them)...but like Georgia last year? I cant.

Plus on day 2 all CEA teams will show solidarity when they take pictures with their globes. SSX wont stick out.

I'm thinkin' opposite (obviously not the part about finals being more important). Plus we don't know that these uniforms are better or cooler (im not saying they are or arent because I havent seen them)...but like Georgia last year? I cant.

Plus on day 2 all CEA teams will show solidarity when they take pictures with their globes. SSX wont stick out.

very true i think you persuaded me to have a different opinion on this lol

when did i say they did

I really don't think a better or cool uni will have any effect on finals than day 1. Saturday is the most important day...until Sunday.

Back