Starting A New Conversation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 13, 2014
hey! When you start a new conversation with someone on here, is it private? Sort of like messaging on fave book or dm on imstagram?

It is accessible by mods (maybe all, maybe some, not sure.) At least, that's what I heard.

It is accessible by mods (maybe all, maybe some, not sure.) At least, that's what I heard.
I'm recalling @King saying he didn't have access to those but I'm not positive.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

hey! When you start a new conversation with someone on here, is it private? Sort of like messaging on fave book or dm on imstagram?
Just like the other Fb or Instagram the recipient can tell all though that is very rare to happen here.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

King could probably go directly to the database to see the details of the messages if he really wanted to, but as part of the board software I don't think he has access.

Not true. As Ashley said, if King really wanted to and was willing to waste the time he probably could do it. The rest of us, no, we can't see private messages. Nor should we be able to.

Latest posts

Back