All-Star State Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will be sending out an order form to all of the coaches and will be advertising the price on my facebook as soon as the printer gets back to me for anyone interesting in ordering. If you are from one of these gyms, your coach will handle the ordering once I send them the info (tomorrow). If not, you can contact me to order.

thanks for doing all of this Caleigh!! From State All Stars- we absolutely love it!!

@cheerislife1 @live2cheer101010 and @jennarap I thought one of their teams had a Partial Paid bid... and they only went to Worlds if they had a paid bid or sorts? Small Limited definitely denied their bids, but Small Senior maybe got a partial?

ETA: Actually, I don't think they got a bid either... nothing about it in the Wiki... @mishtm52 can you clear it up for us? haha

@cheerislife1 @live2cheer101010 and @jennarap I thought one of their teams had a Partial Paid bid... and they only went to Worlds if they had a paid bid or sorts? Small Limited definitely denied their bids, but Small Senior maybe got a partial?

ETA: Actually, I don't think they got a bid either... nothing about it in the Wiki... @mishtm52 can you clear it up for us? haha
if the usasf website is up to date and correct then there small all girl has accepted the at large bid from spirit cheer.
the coed team would only go if they got a partial or paid and ucdf was there last chance to get that so they aren't going .

if the usasf website is up to date and correct then there small all girl has accepted the at large bid from spirit cheer.
the coed team would only go if they got a partial or paid and ucdf was there last chance to get that so they aren't going .
Oh okay that's why I was getting confused! I thought both teams needed money of some sort to go.

Pro Athletics small senior is going with the At Large. Yeah, let's not talk about it. Can' t see my sisters compete -_-
Pro Athletics small LIMITED is not attending worlds.

ETA - Wow, I'm so slow.

I will be sending out an order form to all of the coaches and will be advertising the price on my facebook as soon as the printer gets back to me for anyone interesting in ordering. If you are from one of these gyms, your coach will handle the ordering once I send them the info (tomorrow). If not, you can contact me to order.

Update to the PA Worlds Shirt. If ANYONE sees of any PA gyms who are not included on this shirt who ARE in fact attending Worlds 2011 please let me know ASAP so I can adjust the design. This list was made from a collective query of PA coaches in addition to referencing the USASF website.

Massachusetts should really do one... so should texas! Florida too! haha :)

Florida should do one for worlds but there are a few probs:
A; too much fierceness for one shirt...their would have to be a legit collection of about 8 shirts
B; alot of teams in florida dont like being on the same arena as one another...i dont think any would design a shirt with all the gyms on it
***BUT IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DESIGN ONE ILL GLADLY PASS IT TO MY COACH AND I WILL BUY ONE! :)

I have a GREAT phrase for the NJ one if anyone wants to do it !
@imrichhowboutu - Rich? how bout you getting this together for us?
I could try. But like was said before, I would think getting approval from all of the gyms to use their logo would be pretty hard. Send me a PM with your saying and I'll see if we can whip one together. I can guess off the top of my head what couple of gyms may have issues, but i think i have a decent relationship with them. Only issue would be getting it ordered within 2 weeks. But we can see what happens.

Update to the PA Worlds Shirt. If ANYONE sees of any PA gyms who are not included on this shirt who ARE in fact attending Worlds 2011 please let me know ASAP so I can adjust the design. This list was made from a collective query of PA coaches in addition to referencing the USASF website.

where can you buy the PA shirt? and I may be contacting you to do a shirt for my high school team next year! you're awesome!

Back