All-Star Step 1 Allstars' Number One Team!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never found inspiration or motivation in one single thing more than I do watching these incredible athletes. I was just brought to tears, which doesn't happen often. Amazing.

Bravo, Jessi & Step 1! Very nice.

Forget the crap about whether all star cheer is a sport; forget the sniping about which large senior team is best, forget all the little things that cause people irritation.

THIS is what sets all star cheer apart from all the other sports. In the last 10 years, we have created opportunities for athletes to show what they CAN do where no opportunity existed before. Go to any other sporting event or tournament in the country and find me ONE that has athletes of ALL ages and ALL abilities sharing the stage and competing on a pretty equal basis. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

When I show friends and family videos of teams, the wonderful special needs teams are just as likely to be seen as rocking Worlds performances.

Am I the only only one who cant watch this, I keep getting an error 404.?

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! The boy (Justin) in the wheelchair has been the last pass for years now. He's always wowed the crowd by doing wheelies across the floor. He's been working so hard for a long time to get out of the chair. If I was told correctly, i believe that he decided he wanted to do the roll at the last practice before this competition (the night before) and just did it. Wow. He had us all bawling. It was great to see everyone cheering for them. This is just the beginning of the season for them, can't wait to see what else they bring to the mat!!! They are the last team to go on Saturday at Americheer in Columbus, if you are there, we'd love for you to check them out!

Back