All-Star Sticker Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I've seen a lot of teams with it, instead of doing your makeup theres a special blinged sticker:) Some teams include Spirit Explosion's Fab 5 and One of Fame's Coed Teams. Where do you get these? I think they're amazing!

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I've seen a lot of teams with it, instead of doing your makeup theres a special blinged sticker:) Some teams include Spirit Explosion's Fab 5 and One of Fame's Coed Teams. Where do you get these? I think they're amazing!
i am pretty sure you can get them on any cheer makeup website, there is a website called Glitz. They should have them:)

I wish I knew! I just ordered some eyeshadows that rub on - similar to the stickers, but no bling. I got them from http://www.coloronpro.com. They have all different colors and patterns. I don't know how they work yet, just ordered a few different ones to use as samples and test out.

If you ask one of the moms from FAME they should be able to point you in the right direction.

All the teams at Fame use them, but I'm not sure where they come from, because we got them as part of our apparel - practice wear, bow, makeup kit. I looooooooooved them though. Even when we needed another one we still just bought it through the gym. I know that Cheer Factory in the mall in chesapeake, va used to carry the Fame one in their store, so you might be able to email/call them and ask who made it.

http://www.cheerfactoryonline.com/index/

There are a couple of Fame coaches you can order them from too. If exotic eyes doesnt work, i will mesage you an email address. I know the one guy what was getting them/making them is no longer working at exotic eyes

Back