All-Star Stingrays Black Diamonds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so does anyone actually have FULL confirmation of this, is this the normal "here-say" process that the fierceboards salivate over haha

If they're just announcing Black Diamonds now it's probably because they've had enough kids progress to L5 or gotten more kids walking in over the summer with strong L5 skills.

Honestly there's still quite a bit of movement going on in Atlanta area teams. Another gym went from Co-Ed to all girl the other week so.....
I'm intrigued, what gym switched divisions?

Im pretty sure C4 is all girl now. At least thats was i was told by one of my friends that cheers there.

Yep - what he said

From what I was told the decision was made to go all girl almost two weeks ago. At least one of the boys spent last week looking for a new gym. Not sure about the others.

Most Senior L5 boys in Atlanta are either at GA, ATA or Pro Cheer, Trinity has a couple too.

bOyRANGE - isn't rust their J5 team or is that green

I heard from someone on Spice they are also trying to go small senior and get a bid at some point this season. I don't know if they are currently small senior or restricted then going small senior later in the season like 2011.

Seeing a Stingray team in Small Senior 5...and having it not be Orange...is a bizarre thought to me...but i wish them the best of luck...as long as they let lady bullets win worlds ;)

No one is gonna "let" lady bullets win lol.

Ive only seen black diamond once and they are pretty good. Y'all have to remember that they are not orange though. This is a completely different set of kids. No one on here is saying anything about swooshcats. They will do their best, but they are not trying to be compared to orange. They want to have a name for themselves. I think they will be fine in small senior. Their coach is a genius and knows what he is doing and wouldn't place them in a division that they wouldn't be successful in. They aren't orange, they aren't trying to be orange. They are a new stingray team at a new stingray gym. I think you all will enjoy them.

Back