All-Star Stingrays New Location??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe one of allstar panthers main coaches started a new gym. "trinity athletics"

And then Georgia and trinity kinda combined. They will b trinity allstars next yr, then after that, Georgia is I think taking that location and trinity will just be for tumbling

this gym looks crazy. i haven't heard much of anything about it besides it is the new gym of johns creek cheerleaders/allstar panthers level 5 team.

i have to say i am super impressed with videos i've been watching and i look forward to seeing/hearing of trinity athletics in the future.

I think y'all have pretty much figured it out. Haha.

Will Stingrays keep the special needs team that Allstar Panthers has had?

I've never been able to get Casey or Roger interested in starting a special needs team.

I've never been able to get Casey or Roger interested in starting a special needs team.

Honestly have no idea. This is all rather new for everyone so I'm not sure really of anything.

Whats the name of the Small Senior 5 team a Johns Creek gonna be named?
-Mandrin?
-Tangerine?
-Clementines?
-Kumquats?
-Satsuma?

hahhahahahaha:)
my guess is that the johns creek girls will follow their coach to Trinity and cheer there actually!!!

Johns Creek location should be Small Senior 5
-Grapefruit?
-Lemons?
-Apples??

Hahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if you dont fine this humorous, but i think its hilarious. :)

The list goes on and on

Honestly have no idea. This is all rather new for everyone so I'm not sure really of anything.

We will definety keep the special needs team. It is absolutely not true that Stingrays has never been interested in a special needs program. I taught special needs children swim lessons for many years before I was ever involved in cheerleading. Until now we have never had the resources to have a special needs team. Most importantly, we could not provide a safe practice environment within our facility for a special needs program to practice. ALLSTAR Panthers has an ideal facility and staff, and we look forward to continuing the program they have in place.

Casey

We will definety keep the special needs team. It is absolutely not true that Stingrays has never been interested in a special needs program. I taught special needs children swim lessons for many years before I was ever involved in cheerleading. Until now we have never had the resources to have a special needs team. Most importantly, we could not provide a safe practice environment within our facility for a special needs program to practice. ALLSTAR Panthers has an ideal facility and staff, and we look forward to continuing the program they have in place.

Casey

I'm glad to hear that and I'm sorry that I mischaracterized your position.

Back