All-Star Stingrays New Location??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Next location down here in Columbus please and thank you. :rays:

Congrats and goodluck to Rays on the new location it is great to see the program expand.

All Star Panthers will finish out their season with no changes, in April they will become The Stingray Allstars! We will be holding a tryout there (dates should be out in the next week) and will place teams just the way we would at the Marietta gym. Athletes will be able to choose which location is the best fit for their particular team and/or tumbling needs, for the vast majority of our current clients nothing will change. We are going to do our very best to avoid having ANY teams in the same division (including small senior 5) but we will have to make the best decision for the program at tryout time. The plan right now is to give the Johns Creek teams names that are similar to the "colors" in Marietta but also easily distinguished as their own, one of the ideas I heard was gemstones (ruby, diamond, emerald, pearl etc. etc.) but that's just an idea... Does anyone have a great suggestion for a team name category at the new location?

All Star Panthers will finish out their season with no changes, in April they will become The Stingray Allstars! We will be holding a tryout there (dates should be out in the next week) and will place teams just the way we would at the Marietta gym. Athletes will be able to choose which location is the best fit for their particular team and/or tumbling needs, for the vast majority of our current clients nothing will change. We are going to do our very best to avoid having ANY teams in the same division (including small senior 5) but we will have to make the best decision for the program at tryout time. The plan right now is to give the Johns Creek teams names that are similar to the "colors" in Marietta but also easily distinguished as their own, one of the ideas I heard was gemstones (ruby, diamond, emerald, pearl etc. etc.) but that's just an idea... Does anyone have a great suggestion for a team name category at the new location?
I'd go with gemstones..'cause they're sort of colors (emerald green, ruby red), yet still able to be distinguished on their own. I'd LOVE to be a Stingrays Ruby! Or Topaz..

Though I LOVE the names of the Gems, its SO over-used.. Its Singray All Stars... "ONE OF A KIND"... I feel like it needs to be more original. If i think of anything i will be sure to let you know:)

Though I LOVE the names of the Gems, its SO over-used.. Its Singray All Stars... "ONE OF A KIND"... I feel like it needs to be more original. If i think of anything i will be sure to let you know:)
Not sure about this year, but last year the Panther team names were along those line: Pearl, Diamond, Ruby, Scarlet, ICE, Onyx, Chrome, Platinum. I think Platinum is gone and Chrome was renamed to Pride and I'm not sure Pearl is still in use. Someone from Panthers(Matt;) ) want to keep me honest and post the list of teams?

I actually woke up with name categories coming to my mind! So here is what I came up with for what its worth :) !
They used to be Panthers, so maybe kinds of animal print? (zebra, cheetah, leopard, etc)
Or different kinds of cars... (Maserati, Bugati, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, etc.)
Or patterns... (lace, polka dot, paisley, etc.)
Or my personal favorite, candies!!! (Red Hots, Fireballs, Gum Drops, Peeps, Twizzlers, Jelly Beans, Smarties, M&Ms, Kit Kats, etc!) You could have a lot of fun with T-shirt designs with that one! ;-)

Just thought I'd share! :rays:

Back