red- large youth 2
gray- large junior 2
rose - ?
scarlet - ?
mango- ?
peppermint- ?
lime-large senior 3
nuts- ?

Looks like Green is going to be large this year. There are 27 green girls listed on the tryouts results.

with help from the "find" feature on my PDF viewer ;)

Level 5
smoke- small coed 5- 21 members, 4 boys
orange- small senior 5- 19 members
amber- large/med. senior 5- 37 members
green - large junior 5- 26 members

Level 4
frost- large senior 4- 36 members
platinum -large junior 4- 31 members

Level 3
lime-large senior 3- 30 members
navy- large junior coed 3- 26 members
black - large youth 3- 34 members

Level 2
emerald- large senior 2- 29 members
gray- large junior 2- 27 members
red- large youth 2- 27 members
nuts- small mini 2?-18 members

Level 1
peppermint- large mini 1?- 33 members

???
rose - 34 members
scarlet - 25 members
mango- 28 members
pink- 18 members

So it looks like the teams we don't know could be youth restricted 5, youth 4, youth 1, junior 1, senior 1... maybe a mini 3? Can anyone add?

(Where's Teal?)

No Teal :(

These are the ones I know- the new names are even comfusing us!
smoke - small coed 5
black- Large Y3
platinum- Large J4
red- Large Y2
gray- Large J2
emerald- orange - small senior 5
rose
scarlet
mango- Large Y1
green- Large J5
pepermint- Large M1
amber - large senior 5
frost- Large S4
lime- Large S3
pink- Small S2
nuts- Small M2
navy

WOW! I think that is awesome... I think Stingrays are awesome and it is a bad thing that the site went down but is a very big compliment that so many people were on the site... I'd be flattered! Look forward to seeing the new teams!

Congrats @Level5Mom! Orange will be blessed to have your fierce little one! Can't wait to for this season to start! :)

WOW! So many exciting things happening at stingrays this year!

I consider us all so lucky to witness the progression of some of these athletes throughout the years. To watch Hailey and Angel develop from youth to Orange has been a great experience. Congratulations to you ladies on making it to the next level. Can't wait to see the new orange!

was there any doubt in your mind that she wouldnt be on orange?! shes incredible! future/current cheerlebrity, for sure!

Absolultely!! This is a huge gym with a lot of talent, and they do a great job of spreading around that talent. There were many many many reasons why she could have been placed on several other teams! Thank you so much for the compliment :D!

Absolultely!! This is a huge gym with a lot of talent, and they do a great job of spreading around that talent. There were many many many reasons why she could have been placed on several other teams! Thank you so much for the compliment :D!

congrats!!!! So excited for Haley & Angel!!

She is incredibly talented!

I can't find the results anywhere? Did they get taken down? I just get error.
One of my athletes is moving to georgia and went to Tryouts,
I am so curious to see what team she made?

exciting things happening at Stingrays this coming cheer season. I can not wait. The talent this tryout period was amazing and seems like the program as a whole is going to get stronger and stronger.

Does anyone know what happened to Fire and Rust??
(I read through this whole thread sorry If I missed it and someone said it)
I really loved those teams!

Back