All-Star Stingrays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
For Cheersport next week, me and my friend are flying down thursday night. Since we'll have all of Friday, we really want to visit stingrays. I checked their website and I couldn't find any information about open tumbling or anything. Can anyone help me out? Or is Friday too busy there since teams practice at the gym?

I would just call them. They are usually very welcoming to visitors at anytime. I know that they loan out space Friday to other gyms for practice time, so you might get to see some really great teams AND some Stingray teams. But I would just give them a call to see about specifics.

My cp and I are so excited to be going back to Cheersport this year. First thing to do on our list is stop by Stingrays!! :rays: I don't know who is more excited, her or me. :oops:

Okay for everyone who will visit Stingrays could you PLEASE please PLEASE buy two shirts in their pro shop for me!! I will pay with paypal for shirts and shipping and I can send you some bows or something from here. PLEASE!!! I will love you forever. PM me.

completely off topic but my absolute favorite gym...so jealous

Back