All-Star Stolen Green Rays Hoodie From Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year my gym had a thief but she was caught red handed and kicked out permanently.
Really sorry about the sweatshirt, hopefully someone will give it back

I hope someone has an attack of conscience and at least SENDS it back after reading this. I mean, I know that some people are VERY big fans, but nothing excuses stealing. If you love the team that much, you should just, ummmm i don't know, maybe ASK to trade another tshirt. After this, you won't be able to wear it anyway... we all (dramatic music) know the hoodie, so if you wear it and you are not on Rays, we will all know... BOO!

Let's see this year so far my daughters High School Uniform top disappeared after State, and someone "accidently" picked up her VICE pajama pants from the gym. The pants were a gift given to all the girls on her high school team at Regions and they have yet to be returned :(

I forgot I posted this however I guess I should update and say that my daughters Uniform Top AND pajama pants have been returned also :)

I heard yesterday that a girl on Georgia's Louie's had her warm up jacket stolen. It was triple knotted around her backpack in warmups. Such a shame, because how low does a person have to be to steal somebody else's property. It was at the one day NCA so there weren't even that many gyms there. Just a shame. Hopefully, someone will return it to Georgia for her.

i had my "herstlyer" curling rod stolen from Charlotte (Spirit of Hope) there were about 5 stolen from our private room. Very rude. It's cool though :) our girls' hair STILL looked fierce on the second day without them. I used a flat iron and her curls looked even better! :-D

Oh the irony!!! Someone stealing from Green.... when Green has the "Bed Intruder song" in their mix...
In the legendary words of Antoine Dodson... and the mix of Stingray Green:
"you dont have to come and confess, we looking for you... were gonna find you!! Were gonna find you!!!"
Glad it was returned!!!

Back