All-Star Stretching Wiki?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
So I know after the thread on the importance of having equal flexibility and the one on acl tears, a lot of people have been asking on stretches and stuff. Is there any way we can just on direct source here on the boards that people can look at? I'm all for proper stretching and strengthening muscles so we don't hurt ourselves.

You want one page for stretching?

What about in the cheeropedia?

I really don't care where, exactly, but it definitely would be REALLY helpful. Different types of stretching, (passive, isometric, static, dynamic, etc), what stretch helps what moves, stretching safety. Do we have any doctors/med people/pt people on board? I'm sure they could add some useful info as well..

I really don't care where, exactly, but it definitely would be REALLY helpful. Different types of stretching, (passive, isometric, static, dynamic, etc), what stretch helps what moves, stretching safety. Do we have any doctors/med people/pt people on board? I'm sure they could add some useful info as well..

I would prefer to do it in the cheeropedia. That project has not gone away. I actually plan on finishing jumps and motions pictures and videos tonight. A stretching section would be great as well.

Back