All-Star Stunt clinic hosted by the cheer leader magazine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dawgshow

Cheer Parent
Oct 14, 2010
Has anyone attended one of these? CP has the opportunity to attend one, but if it's just a veiled hunt for the next Cheerlebrity I'm not interested. It sounds good, but that could just be good marketing.
Feedback?

I stopped in at a couple throughout upstate NY a week or two ago and I thought they were great! The staff does a great job keeping the kids busy and it gives them an opportunity to try new stunts or skills that they might not normally get to try. The clinics I saw, everyone flew in a co-ed stunt of some sort, even if it was just toss to hands. Then they worked on more elite co-ed skills with girls who were interested in flying. The all-girl groups worked on lots of different transitional skills so they didn't get bored and were always working on something new. They also played some games, had a tumble off, etc. I was really impressed by the staff and thought they did a great job! I was only in and out at a couple clinics, but from what I saw, it looked like a quality camp to me!

I've seen 3 of these clinics. 2 were great and worthwhile, one not so much. Just didn't seem to be much stunting going on, a lot of standing around. Maybe there were too many kids there but other than that I've heard good things about them!

Mine did the one at Woodlands Elite in June. Very well run! They divided up by age then skill. From there they asked if you were interested in AG or Coed. I won't say she learned much, but it's always good to get air time and she met some college athletes. Good connections.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back