Stunt group question help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2013
So me and my stunt group are doing well. We have been stunting for 2-3 practices now and we just did a lib the other day and we all work really well an hard together and we have a lot of fun together but im worried we might not be a stunt group for the upcoming year because my coach who is super nice was saying that since im short for a back spot and my bases are about the same height as me we might not stunt together cause im on my tippy toes but we were the first stunt group to do a lib the other groups were either on half bumps, full bumps, half twists, or full twists. Help! What do u think about the situation?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Your coach will do what is best for the team! Just wait and see, I'm sure she'll put together groups that will work together to make the team the best you can be. Since your group is ahead, she may want to split you up so you can share your abilities. In the end the success of the team is most important and all the stunt groups will come together to do the same sequence even if they aren't there quite yet just be patient and let your coach do what's best!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back