Stunt Group's Flyer Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2015
In my stunt group the flyer doesn't hold her weight well. We have been giving her tips for it, as well as standing up straight and locking her knees out. We have been trying for a year now and she still doesn't do it! I thought she might not like flying, but she doesn't like basing either. When she is made to base she will complain and say "it's too hard" "I can't do this" and isn't open to learning how to base. She will complain until the coach makes her a flyer again, but she isn't a very good flyer. What can we do if she is not a good flyer, but refuses to base? We can't swap her out with anyone because we have a very small team and no replacements.

If I were the coach I would make here front spot, but then if you don't have enough people that wouldn't work. But all your coaches can do is talk to her.

If I were the coach I would make here front spot, but then if you don't have enough people that wouldn't work. But all your coaches can do is talk to her.
Yes, so would I. But hopefully one of our other girls comes back soon (injury) so we can do that.

Back