All-Star Stunt Idea?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
Any level 5 stunt ideas that arent too complicated? We used to press full up from elevator to lib, but after a couple of injuries and fill-ins we now have two groups not hitting them.
My coaches asked me to come up with ideas and i have a few vague ones, but im runnin a lil low.

What are some easier/creative level 5 stunts that we could do? 2 out of the 4 groups can hit anything, but the other two are struggling.

why are the coaches asking YOU, the athlete to come up with a stunt?!
thats their job, not yours!

Because I regurgitate stunt ideas regurlarly regardless. Im like a parrot of cheer ideas.
They asked me if I had any ideas and I was curious what y'all think.

They have ideas too, but they respect my opinion and asked what I thought.
Geez its not like theyre clueless, but they respect *me* as an individual. What's wrong with that?

Did you want to keep it in the twisting family or will tick tock variations work as well

The front two can hit anything, so give us anything ya got. But the back two have had a lot of shuffling and injuries and the like so theyre more shaky.
Things that could be faked would be loved:))

Because I regurgitate stunt ideas regurlarly regardless. Im like a parrot of cheer ideas.
They asked me if I had any ideas and I was curious what y'all think.

They have ideas too, but they respect my opinion and asked what I thought.
Geez its not like theyre clueless, but they respect *me* as an individual. What's wrong with that?

well im glad they respect your ideas, maybe u should just coach the team?
lol im kidding.

i dont know how respect was brought into this, but thats great?

if the coaches need direction on what to do with a team, they really should concult with other coaches, not their athletes. JMO

Drewdles: Post a video of Supernova so that the posters know the stunt sequence and what type of stuff y'all can do!:) Ps. I am still waiting for you to send me a video because you told me you would like 3 months ago haha

well im glad they respect your ideas, maybe u should just coach the team?
lol im kidding.

i dont know how respect was brought into this, but thats great?

if the coaches need direction on what to do with a team, they really should concult with other coaches, not their athletes. JMO

With any luck I will be coaching a team next year.

Back