Stunt Stand For Sale - Purple And Black

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any other info other than the color? Can you please provide a brand and model number?

You should also put this in the cheer market area where people look for items being sold.

*Of course it is good advice, I'm Cheer Dad*

Any other info other than the color? Can you please provide a brand and model number?

You should also put this in the cheer market area where people look for items being sold.

The brand is Stunt Stand. Not sure of the model number. If interested, you can email [email protected] and maybe she can tell you.

But it has only been used maybe 2 times. It is just like new but slightly broken in for the next user.

Why would someone buy a used one for $300 when a new one is just $299?
I didn't realize they had went on sale! And since I sold one a couple months ago for over 300....didn't seem so crazy!! No need to comment if not interested. Thanks!

I didn't realize they had went on sale! And since I sold one a couple months ago for over 300....didn't seem so crazy!! No need to comment if not interested. Thanks!
She wasn't being rude but asking a question.

I have a new question. What do you mean you didn't realize they went on sale? How else would anyone have them?

She wasn't being rude but asking a question.

I have a new question. What do you mean you didn't realize they went on sale? How else would anyone have them?

They used to be $400, but the manufacturer lowered the price to $300.

Back