Stunt Stand Vs Cheer Balance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I've read, cheer balance is more helpful at strengthening the muscles needed to stay in the air and teaching you to find center. Stunt stand helps with full ups though. @King has been very happy with cheer balance, and personally I would pick cheer balance because it seems like it really helps them fly, and it seems like you could get away with not having the best technique on a stunt stand because it's so solid, but real stunts aren't that solid

What's your opinion?

From what I've read, cheer balance is more helpful at strengthening the muscles needed to stay in the air and teaching you to find center. Stunt stand helps with full ups though. @King has been very happy with cheer balance, and personally I would pick cheer balance because it seems like it really helps them fly, and it seems like you could get away with not having the best technique on a stunt stand because it's so solid, but real stunts aren't that solid

TBH I don't don't teach flyers to spin themselves in fullups (and from what I can tell most top level Worlds winning gyms don't teach them to spin either). I have a lot more success teaching the flyer to be tight and standing up, so teaching the flyer to spin or how to spin doesn't work very well for me.

The cheer balance stand teaches you how to make your body balanced (not balance in your stunt, big difference). If you are balanced your weight is perfectly centered and its a lot easier to hold you in the air, do release moves, tick tocks... all that jazz.

JMO.

My opinion is The Stunt stand because you can do more with it you can work on full ups and one legs all girl stunts and coed stunts and on the stunt stand you have so much more variety of what you can do

We make hand made cheer balance and flexibility stands. Check us out on Fierce Boards Cheer Market section or at Facebook at Cheer Balance and Flexibility Stands. Our stands are 100 plus shipping and we can even bling the stand too. We also sell on eBay and Etsy!!

Back