Stunt Stands

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 22, 2015
Hey ppl,
My daughter is only young and loves her cheerleading, she particularly has a interest in all things stunting. I have been looking into purchasing a stunt stand for her, I have looked at "Stunt stand" & "Fly right" ARe there any other makes I should be looking into so I can make a choice. (We are in the UK) but have family in the U.S. That can purchase for me if needs be!

Than you in advance xxx

Honestly... In my coaching experience (other coaches may love them) they are not worth the money. good ol fashion coaching and proper technique with a stunt group is what works. Various grips with various bases can affect the way a flyer goes up and stays up as well as what and how she is being coached to do. We live in an age where we "you tube" and "self teach" so much we often forget that truly learning through direct hands on hands experience is what is needed and sometimes synthetic experience can almost hinder proper form. One of the golden rules for a flyer is to never self balance... I'm a firm believer that a stunt stand teaches the opposite of that. Just my .02! I completely understand you want to grow your daughter into the best athlete she can be! I just thought if I could save ya' a little money from my experience... I would

Back