All-Star Stunting Barbies...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am 32 years old and I really want one of these. I would pay bucks for one to be made in my gyms colors.
Haha we do make them for sOme girls at our gym if they ask us and I'f they have a barbie. But we do charge them for the cost of the duc tape and just for the amount of time it takes which is really long!!!!

Haha we do make them for sOme girls at our gym if they ask us and I'f they have a barbie. But we do charge them for the cost of the duc tape and just for the amount of time it takes which is really long!!!!

Guilty!! My CP just got her's in the mail yesterday, and I'm planning on paying one of the girls to make a duct tape uniform for it.

You girls really need to talk to the Boosters, maybe they would help you set up a fundraiser for Dallas or Worlds.. website, e-bay ect. The uniforms you make are exact, not just anyone can make these look the way they do- they are amazing!

You girls really need to talk to the Boosters, maybe they would help you set up a fundraiser for Dallas or Worlds.. website, e-bay ect. The uniforms you make are exact, not just anyone can make these look the way they do- they are amazing!

yeah, that would be a really good fundraiser for worlds! MONEY MAKERRR!

We would love to! What team is she on?

Monarchs. I already messaged Jordyn, but whoever wants to do it is more than welcome. I'll bring it by the gym Tuesday night. The doll is wearing her old tiny team uniform right now.

20j1r0p.jpg

@yeahyeah:) just made this one!

Are the "my size barbies" as expensive as they used to be, I believe they were about $200 ? When I was like 4 or 5, when they first became popular, I begged my parents for one but they were the "it" toy and sold out everywhere. The night before christmas my dad drove 9 hours to a walmart in another state to get one for me and made it back right before we woke up. I loved it!! However, my parents would NEVER let me get rid of it lol so it sits in our garage still to this day. This is a great idea and I think I might have to dig her out and showcase her once again : )

mine that i just got was seventy
Are the "my size barbies" as expensive as they used to be, I believe they were about $200 ? When I was like 4 or 5, when they first became popular, I begged my parents for one but they were the "it" toy and sold out everywhere. The night before christmas my dad drove 9 hours to a walmart in another state to get one for me and made it back right before we woke up. I loved it!! However, my parents would NEVER let me get rid of it lol so it sits in our garage still to this day. This is a great idea and I think I might have to dig her out and showcase her once again : )

mine that i just got was 70 off of ebay

I gotta get me one of these dolls...I'm so glad I was declared legally cheer insane years ago....

My CP got a used one on Ebay for $50 (including shipping). The ones on there that are brand new in the box are selling for about $150 - $200.

KikiD22 said:
My CP got a used one on Ebay for $50 (including shipping). The ones on there that are brand new in the box are selling for about $150 - $200.

Holy expensive doll! And I still want one lol!

Back