Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 14, 2015
Hi I was searching through the forums and found this stunt where the flyer flipped out of the stunt at prep level with only one name could someone possibly tell me the name of this stunt and the steps to do it

Hi I was searching through the forums and found this stunt where the flyer flipped out of the stunt at prep level with only one name could someone possibly tell me the name of this stunt and the steps to do it
what do you mean by flipped out of the stunt? like a front flip to cradle?

There's an error I meant one leg not name

I think what you are describing is a front walkover down from Prep level?

This isn't necessarily that difficult of a stunt, but it does take some coordination and experimentation. It's probably easier to do out of an arabesque instead of a lib, since the flyer's leg is already extended. If you still want to do the front walkover dismount from the lib, the flyer will have to extend her leg as she/he goes over. The video that I posted previously is much clearer with what the bases and back needs to do - I recommend analyzing it and starting with that. It's a very safe way to do this stunt.

Back