All-Star Sublimated Uni Companies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Ok, I'm starting my research...What are the most popular sublimated uniform companies out there besides Varsity and Spirit Innovations which I already know of.

I believe @FamousRudags said GK is either coming out with their version of a sublimated uniform, or something better than them in the near future as well. Can't wait to see ;)

Yeah I was a bit sad when the owner told me that she was in talks with Varsity. I think Just Briefs will be producing the practice wear line for Varsity. Same Just Briefs quality (made in Mexico) - but a Varsity logo.

MomentumToni said:
oh wait, i just checked and their uniforms aren't sublimated, their apparel all is. it's nice apparel though.

They do sublimated uniforms. We got ours thru them this year. They turned out pretty amazing. There were a couple issues being fixed but amazing customer service for sure.

cs athletic did not start dye sublimation, but we were the first to be doing it in the cheer market successfully. these days everyone seems to be coming out with some kind of dye sublimated product line but no one has really figured out how to do it well. just being able to dye sublimate onto cheer apparel is one thing, but designing something onto the outfits that looks amazing is another thing entirely... you really need a great designer and a great manufacturer...

Back