All-Star Sublimated Uniform Pics...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys,

I'm contemplating getting my college team sublimated uniforms for the sideline this year and wanted to see if anyone had some more subtle sublimated looks out there?

Hey guys,

I'm contemplating getting my college team sublimated uniforms for the sideline this year and wanted to see if anyone had some more subtle sublimated looks out there?

i believe @Vil designed these (not the first team, but the next two are college): Sublimated Uni Companies | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

i am drawing blank right now, but there have also been some college teams that had sublimation and i couldn't even tell because it looked exactly like a standard college uniform - which i thought was awesome - the classic "college" look without the tackle twill and thick, uncomfortable fabrics.

OSU and Mizzou both have sublimated ones. They're very similar though. Mizzou has another sublimated one but I'm not a fan at all...

(not sure if these are?)

Those last OSU ones are not. Gotta say, I'm not a fan of the sublimated OSU unis, but the rest are really pretty. There are some sublimated university uniforms in the "New Uniforms" thread, but they're international universities.

photo-245.jpg

DSC_0086-900x315.jpg

Those last OSU ones are not. Gotta say, I'm not a fan of the sublimated OSU unis, but the rest are really pretty. There are some sublimated university uniforms in the "New Uniforms" thread, but they're international universities.

could not agree more about the OSU sublimated ones... Glad to see some one besides my sister @BuegeSmalls that feels the same way about them.

Love the Sweden ones, just not a fan of the white around the wrists, looks kinda out of place, I would prefer them just leaving that part blue. But that's just me being picky :)

I couldn't tell if they were or not. I would like them more if nthe arms didn't fade from orange to black because that's bad. But the rest isn't horrid although it's not very flattering on bigger girls. I like the mizzou ones but their white sublimated ones are blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like sublimation and I'd love to see it more in college unis, done well of course.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I couldn't tell if they were or not. I would like them more if nthe arms didn't fade from orange to black because that's bad. But the rest isn't horrid although it's not very flattering on bigger girls. I like the mizzou ones but their white sublimated ones are blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like sublimation and I'd love to see it more in college unis, done well of course.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I only know because I wore that uniform in college. :cool:

Back