All-Star Summer Goals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Call me ambitious, but I've had a majority of this stuff before but was out for a long time with a stress fracture and it's hard to get back into it..
Make my standing and ro bhs prettier
Get my standing tuck solider (..more solid?)
Conquer my fear of connecting skills.. this means getting standing 2 bhs, ro 2 bhs, and jump bhs
Start working on a running tuck (yes, my skill progression is seriously messed up. I learned a standing tuck before a jump bhs or double bhs.. lame coaches!)
And start to get some good body positions in case I ever fly.. A girl can dream, right?

Call me ambitious, but I've had a majority of this stuff before but was out for a long time with a stress fracture and it's hard to get back into it..
Make my standing and ro bhs prettier
Get my standing tuck solider (..more solid?)
Conquer my fear of connecting skills.. this means getting standing 2 bhs, ro 2 bhs, and jump bhs
Start working on a running tuck (yes, my skill progression is seriously messed up. I learned a standing tuck before a jump bhs or double bhs.. lame coaches!)
And start to get some good body positions in case I ever fly.. A girl can dream, right?
oh i know what you mean! i had an achilles tendon injury and my tucks are so shakey . before i was injured i could land 10/10 tucks! now im lucky if i can land 5/10, its sad :(

Running tuck, stop losing my standing tuck, front walkover and handspring, triple toe tuck, spike, bow and arrow, double down, and become a better base since this is the first time I've based real stunts.

NEEEEDLE <3
Picture16.png

Took this today... it's a work in progress!
All of your flexibility is sooo pretty! Front and back. I'm jealous!

My 6 year old CP has Progressed so much in the last 2 week...
she got her BHS in a series
She learned a BHS Step Out
Her BHS technique is SO much better now!
She is comfortable and excited about flying now... She can do good preps and extensions now.

So for the summer weeks to come she wants to get her front walkover- she can do it but it's just the coming up part she is stuck on.
To get her tuck - standing or running.
To be able to pull her different stretches a lot more strongly while flying.
To perfect her jumps- on her mini team compared to everyone else there fairly strong.
However on her youth2 team since she is the youngest and everyone is quite a bit older she just doesn't look as strong as them and I don't want her to be that "1" in a picture of the jumps at a competition and everyone say wow, what is she doing??

-Perfect my layout, and maybe start working layout stepouts?
-Punch front stepout(sooo close!!)
-Multiple jumps ending with a pike tuck. It's so hard to tuck out of a pike.
-Point jumper. <3

Back