All-Star Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you haven't started your routine yet... that's a problem. Its August already.

I couldn't disagree more.

Well rounded programs understand building skills before adding choreography is important. I build stunt sequences and pyramids and work on things and then it's easy to add in the rest. I see who tumbles what skills and who is progressing/staying stagnant, and make sure they are in stunt groups that make for clean transitions. Looking for a teams strengths and weaknesses is important. Making sure the groups are solid before placing people in a spot that may mess up formations if a few switches is made is important.

I am sure the coaches and choreographers are working together during this time to be sure everything is aligning as much as possible so when they do routine build, likely within the next month or so, everything is seamless instead of constant changes.

I couldn't disagree more.

Well rounded programs understand building skills before adding choreography is important. I build stunt sequences and pyramids and work on things and then it's easy to add in the rest. I see who tumbles what skills and who is progressing/staying stagnant, and make sure they are in stunt groups that make for clean transitions. Looking for a teams strengths and weaknesses is important. Making sure the groups are solid before placing people in a spot that may mess up formations if a few switches is made is important.

I am sure the coaches and choreographers are working together during this time to be sure everything is aligning as much as possible so when they do routine build, likely within the next month or so, everything is seamless instead of constant changes.
Can I just say I love your profile picture :D hehee!

And I'd much rather get a routine in november and have strong skills than get a routine in july and not have the skills for it!!

Can I just say I love your profile picture :D hehee!

And I'd much rather get a routine in november and have strong skills than get a routine in july and not have the skills for it!!

My girls always want to know when they are getting their routine and I was like minus transitions and a few minor formation items, you have most of it :)

And thanks.. it's a "baby grumpy cat"!! LOL

is anyone trying to get summit bids at

•Atlantic city January 19&19
•Providence Rhode Island January 25&26
•Hartford Connecticut February 8&9

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I think a lot if the programs in New England and NY/NJ will be going for bids at those 3. Doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't try too though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thats my goal this year. Jr all girl 3. Tiger elite from new orleans. We only go 2 one competition that gives bids tho so def gonna be tough

Back