All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2015%20Summit%20Bid%20Winners.pdf

Hmmm...that's very interesting!! Varsity list shows University Cheer Force Frost (WC). I wonder if they posted Wild Card bids whether they were accepted or not??!

I asked one of our coaches & she said we take them but won't actually attend them? Idk but J2 & s1 need that paid bid in Anaheim

If that's actually true, that's kind of disrespectful in my opinion... you're taking away bids from teams that actually want them and will use them. Wildcards can't be handed down so the bid just disappears if you decide not to use them.

If that's actually true, that's kind of disrespectful in my opinion... you're taking away bids from teams that actually want them and will use them. Wildcards can't be handed down so the bid just disappears, it doesn't get handed down.
I was thinking the same thing, we accepted all our at larges last year from every comp because she knew their was a possibility if enough people were on board she would let them go although originally our gym was only taking paid. But they all got passed down after the fact.

For wildcards if you flat out know you aren't going say no. That's why they ask you before the comp if you will accept the bids and since they can't be passed down it is the courteous thing to do.

Eta: also you just took yourself out of the running for an at large so that was dumb if you weren't going to accept it anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the wildcard event actually "summit"? Like when you win do you get a ring?
You must win your wildcard division and then you can compete with the at large and paid bids, and then you can hopefully make finals and win and get a ring. So yes... You just have to win on day 1 to keep going so it's likely harder to win but at least u get to go.

Or in your gyms case ..not go... And prevent someone else from attending because you accepted a bid that can't be passed down that you won't be using

You must win your wildcard division and then you can compete with the at large and paid bids, and then you can hopefully make finals and win and get a ring. So yes... You just have to win on day 1 to keep going so it's likely harder to win but at least u get to go.

Or in your gyms case ..not go... And prevent someone else from attending because you accepted a bid that can't be passed down that you won't be using

lol no need to be salty

Last edited:
lol no need to be salty we will probably go to the WC event but we're aiming for a paid bid first before we declare anything.

When did they earn the WC bid? I mean, what are rules anyway, but it has to be accepted at the comp you get it at. Then you are only eligible for a paid bid.

lol no need to be salty we will probably go to the WC event but we're aiming for a paid bid first before we declare anything.
Not trying to be salty. You are the one who specifically said yall aren't going on them. (I do see you removed your post above)

My daughter has a paid bid already as well as our whole gym has a bid and we are half way across the country so you not going on your wildcard bids doesn't have anything to do with me at all. It was just kind of wrong for your coach to say that

Back